League Board & Staff
President - Mo Sheta
- Owner and General Manager of NoVa FC.
- Owned and operated indoor soccer facilities and retail stores in Northern Virginia 1982-present.
- Owner of the Northern Virginia Royals (USL 2).
- Inducted to USL Hall of Fame in 2007.
- USL SYL and Super 20 Founding Member.
- Owner of Evergreen Academy 2013-2017.
Vice-President & Northeast Conference Commissioner - Jim Antonakas
- Founder of the New England Champions League in 2009.
- Owner of Global Soccer Exposure, which provides showcases, tours and individual training to create opportunities and exposure for American soccer players.
- Co-Chair of Northeast Rush and Rush Greece.
- President of Aiolikos FC of Greece.
- Served as Massachusetts Men's State Select Team and U23 Men's State Select Team coach.
- Served as USASA Region 1 All-Star Team coach.
- 2009 USASA Region 1 and National Coach of the Year.
- Played at University of Massachusetts Boston.
Treasurer - Mike Fitzgerald
- President of the Cosmopolitan Soccer League 2015-present.
- Served at Treasurer of the Cosmopolitan Soccer League 2011-2015.
- Vice President of Eastern New York State Soccer Association.
- President of Manhattan Kickers Football Club.
- USSF "E" License coach.
- Captain of St. John's University soccer team.
- Played in Latin League of Flushing, Caribbean League in the Bronx and the CSL.
- Director of Front Applications & Innovations at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp in New York City.
Secretary & Metropolitan Conference Commissioner - Bill Marth
- General Secretary of the Cosmopolitan Soccer League 2011-present.
- General Manager of Hoboken FC 1912 2006-present.
- Author of the book "Building an Amateur Soccer Nation".
- Served on the USASA Premier Leagues Committee.
- Delegate to US Soccer and USASA.
- Played in the CJSL and CSL .
- USSF National "D" License coach.
- Partner at Law Offices of Aiello, Harris, Marth, Tunnero & Schiffman.
Trustee - Roget Bryan
- Co-Founder & President of TSM International, a global sports management consultancy.
- Attorney and multidisciplinary sports management consultant of professional players, clubs, leagues, federations and sporting institutions.
- Consultant, presenter and facilitator on various sports campaigns and initiatives including World Cup qualifiers, Sports for Global Peace & Development and Caribbean Sports Tourism.
- Played in several elite amateur soccer leagues throughout South Florida.
- Collegiate track & field athlete at Tufts University.
- Practicing board-certified attorney in Florida representing cities, counties and local governments and recognized among Florida Elite attorneys for government and nonprofits.
Trustee - John Zangrilli
- President of New Jersey Soccer Association 2013-present.
- Founder, along with Pat Varsallona, of the Garden State Soccer League and Executive Vice President 1980-present.
- Member of NJSA Referee Committee 1985 to present.
- Delegate to US Soccer and USASA.
- Licensed National Referee 1978 to present.
- Played in Italy and in New Jersey.
- Member of USASA and Mercer County Soccer Halls of Fame.
Mid-Atlantic Conference Commissioner - Andy Salandy
- Founder and Executive Director of FC Cardinals, one of the most successful youth soccer clubs in North Carolina.
- President of FC Cardinals adult soccer club.
- Co-Founder & CEO of TSM International, a global sports management consultancy.
- USSF National "C" license coach.
- Captain of Appalachian State University soccer team earning All-Conference, All-South and tournament MVP honors.
- Member of ASU Sports Hall of Fame.
- Professional soccer player at Chattanooga Express.
- Professor of Biology & Department Chair at Forsyth Technical Community College.